Our Incredible Journey

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Alarm Rings in 3 Hours

It's 3 am...

I woke up and sat down in front of the computer and thought... it's May 24th. This day used to excite me as it was my birthday. Today it takes on a completely different meaning as the day we leave to get our daughter. There's some synergy there, and it makes me happy when I think about it. We get her on Memorial Day and I was also thinking that her Chinese name means "beautiful memory". It's funny how things happen sometimes. Well I guess I should try to get a few more hours sleep...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger sharon K. said…

    Well, you should have landed in Beijing and should be waiting for your luggage right now! We love you and are thinking of you!
    Sharon, Andy & Taylor

     

Post a Comment

<< Home